Are you having issues with slow internet in your home? If this is the case, you may need to purchase a new Wifi router. The best Wifi router will not only help you to get fast internet but also help you to get most of it using various gadgets in your home. Today there are many brands on the market, and this may be a problem for many individuals because one is easily confused on the best choice.
Best Wireless Router Reviews
The wireless router is a necessity in each and every office these days. It is not just about surfing the Internet but there are plenty of smart devices in our homes and offices these days which require Wi-Fi connectivity. This is where a wireless router comes into the picture. Also, with the increasing Internet speeds, the technical specifications of the wireless routers are becoming more and more crucial. Rather than just choosing the most affordable wireless router, now is the time to pick the best one.
We will today shed some light on the wireless router which you should choose. We will not only look at the parameters which you should consider but also share with you the top 10 Wireless Routers which you can buy.
10. Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router
This wireless router can easily support speeds up to 54 Mbps. It consists of 2 different antennas. As a result, you can be sure that the coverage of the Wi-Fi network will be pretty good enough. It also consists of 1 WAN and 4 LAN ports. As a result, connecting the fiber or the broadband connection is not a big issue.
It is compatible with almost all the windows operating systems. Also, it can operate easily at humidity levels of up to 85%. This ensures that it is highly versatile and can provide you with proper Wi-Fi connectivity. When you look at the safety features, it has an inbuilt firewall as well which will help you in protecting your devices from any kind of hacking attempts. All in all, it is a good option if you’re looking for speeds up to 50 Mbps.Features
- 1 WAN por
- 4 LAN port
- Inbuilt firewall
- 2 antennas
- Can support speeds up to 54 Mbps
9. TP-Link N450 Wireless Wi-Fi Router
The most striking feature of this router is that it consists of 3 antennas. As a result, you can be sure that the signal strength will be pretty good enough. Moreover, it can support speeds up to 450 Mbps. As a result, you will be able to browse at high speed quite easily. It is compatible with not just Windows operating systems but with also Mac OS as well as Linux.
As a result, it is highly versatile and can be used with different computers quite easily. With the help of bandwidth control, you will be able to allot proper bandwidth to different devices. As a result, you will be able to control the bandwidth usage as well. It uses the wireless encryption security which ensures that you are able to protect the data quite easily. All in all, it is one of the best options when you’re looking for a wireless router which can support high-speed.Features
- Supports speeds up to 450 Mbps
- Can control bandwidth allotted to various devices
- Wireless encryption
- Compatible with a variety of different operating systems
- Good enough for bandwidth-intensive tasks
8. NETGEAR N750 Dual Band 4 Port Wi-Fi Gigabit Router
If you’re looking for routers which can support even higher speeds, this one is the perfect option for you. It can support speeds of up to 750 Mbps. Also, it is good enough for larger areas. As a result, if you’re living in a large, this can provide you with the adequate coverage as well. Also, you can easily access your hard drive with the help of USB connection.
Similarly, you can easily connect the printer to the router as well. Also, it supports IP V6 which ensures that you will not have to change the router in the future. It supports most of the Windows operating systems which have been launched recently. As a result, you do not have to worry about compatibility issues as well. It is one of the best options when you’re looking for routers which can support speeds more than 500 Mbps.Features
- Can support speed up to 750 Mbps
- Good enough for larger premises
- IP V6 compatible
- USB connectivity available
- Dashboard control mobile application
- Compatible with various Windows operating systems
7. ASUS 3-In-1 Wireless Router
If you’re looking for a versatile router, this is a good option for you. It can work as a router as well as an access point and even for extending the range of the existing Wi-Fi networks. Thus, with the help of a single gadget, you will be able to easily achieve multiple functions. Moreover, it can help you in maintaining bandwidth control over 4 different devices.
This ensures that you are able to limit the overall bandwidth usage. Also, it can support speeds of up to 300 Mbps which is an added advantage. It consists of 2 antennas which can be detached quite easily. The gain of the antenna is 5 DBI. This ensures that you are able to get a wider coverage quite easily. All in all, it is one of the best options if you’re looking for a versatile router.Features
- Can control the bandwidth of up to 4 devices
- Supports 300 Mbps
- Can be used over a wider area
- Consist of 2 antennas
- Strong signal strength
6. TP-Link N300 Wireless Wi-Fi Router
With the support of up to 300 Mbps, you will have no problems at all from this router. Also, it consists of 2 different Antennas with the gain of 5 DBI. As a result, the signal strength will be good enough. In addition to that, it also incorporates a setup Asst which ensures that you will not have any problem at all in setting up the router.
Also, you can set up parental control mode as well. This will help you in filtering the content. You can easily allot different bandwidth levels to different devices. Thus, you will be able to monitor the overall usage quite easily. Encryption capability is incorporated which helps you in protecting your data. Thus, each and everything which you might ask in a router is present in this one. This is what makes it one of the best Wireless Routers to buy.Features
- Can support 300 Mbps
- Easy to setup
- Parental control mode
- Bandwidth can be controlled
- Encryption incorporated
5. TP-Link AC1900 Smart Wireless Router
This router by Tp-Link provides you with the dual WAN connectivity. As a result, you can be sure that it can support high-speed quite easily. The maximum speed which can it can support both the bands combined is 1.9 GBPS. As a result, you can be sure that you can opt for gaming applications as well as video streaming applications simultaneously without any kind of buffering. Moreover, it has 1 GHz dual-core processor. As a result, data processing will take place quite swiftly as well.
It also provides you with one USB 3.0 port and one USB 2.0 port. As a result, you will be able to connect your various devices with the help of USB ports quite easily. You can set up the router with the help of iOS or android mobile application. This ensures that you are able to control the router quite easily. All in all, it is one of the best Routers if you’re looking for heavy-duty applications.Features
- Can support the speed of up to 1.9 Gbps
- Good enough for simultaneous usage of gaming and video streaming applications
- Can be set up with the help of a mobile application
- Strong signal strength
- 3 antennas
- 2 different USB ports
4. NETGEAR R6700 Nighthawk AC1750 Dual Band Smart WiFi Router
This router supports speeds up to 1.9 GBPS. Thus, if you’re looking for a high-speed router, this is the perfect option for you. In addition to that, it can easily support more than 12 devices. The processor is of 1 GHz and it is dual core. As a result, you can be sure that the data processing will be done swiftly as well. There are 2 USB ports provided as well.
The 1st USB port is USB 2.0 and the 2nd one is USB 3.0. As a result, you will be able to connect a variety of devices quite easily. You can even connect the external hard disk to the router with the help of USB 3.0 ports. Also, there is a proper manual which is provided for setting up the router and also for troubleshooting any errors which you get. Thus, it is a complete package when it comes to wireless Routers.
- Supports up to 1.9 Gbps
- Dual-core 1 GHz processor
- Can connect more than 12 devices
- Provides you with lag-free gaming experience
- USB port connectivity
3. NETGEAR AC1200 Dual Band Smart WiFi Router
The router can support speeds of up to 1.2 GBPS. Thus, you will be able to opt for gaming as well as video streaming applications. It is complete compatibility with a variety of different Windows operating systems and even Mac OS and Linux operating system. Thus, you will be able to configure it quite easily. It also offers you USB access.
As a result, it will become easier for you to connect any external devices. Moreover, it has a mobile application with the help of which, you will be able to set up the router quite easily. Also, it has IP V6 support which ensures that you will not have to change the router anytime soon.Features
- Compatible with a variety of different operating systems
- Can support speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps
- Set up through a mobile application
- USB connectivity provided
- IPV 6 support
2. Linksys EA6350 Wi-Fi Wireless Dual-Band
With speeds of up to 1.2 GBPS supported by this router, you will have no complaints at all. Moreover, it is compatible with a wide variety of operating systems including Mac OS. Moreover, it can provide you with the supercharged wired connection as well. In addition to that, there is also USB 3.0 port which ensures that you are able to connect your devices and even external hard disk quite easily.
Also, it has a powerful processor which ensures that the data transmission is done quite safely. In addition to that, it has a dual-band which makes it much easier for you to stream video, as well as play online games simultaneously without any lag. Thus, you will have no complaints at all from this wireless router.Features
- Provides a supercharged wired connection
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- Compatible with wide variety of different operating systems
- Can support speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps
- Dual band
- Consist of 2 different antennas
1. Medialink AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Router
The wireless router on top of our list can easily support 1 Gbps. Moreover, it offers you excellent signal connectivity which ensures that there will not be signal drop. It also offers you with wireless security encryption and also a robust firewall. As a result, your devices will be completely safe. There are customization options available as well. You can control the intensity of the router lights. This ensures that you are able to completely control the operation of the router.
There is also a range extender mode which is incorporated. When you activate this mode, the range of the router will increase automatically. As a result, you do not have to buy a separate range extender. Moreover, with the help of 2 antennas, you can be sure that proper signal strength can be provided throughout the premises. Thus, when it comes to customizing the wireless router and getting the best performance, this is simply the best option which you have. It also provides excellent security which is an added advantage.Features
- Can support speeds of up to 1 Gbps
- Firewall incorporated
- Wireless Security incorporated
- Light customization options
- Contains the range extender mode
- Excellent signal strength
- Contains 2 different Antennas
Things to check before buying a wireless router:
We will now look into some of the parameters which you should definitely consider before buying the wireless router.
- Dual-band: You need to keep in mind that these days, broadband connection speed is more than 50 Mbps is pretty common. In order to actually get that surfing speed, it is important to have a dual-band router. Dual band router uses different bandwidths for background processes as well as active processes. As a result, it is able to provide a large enough bandwidth to support the high speeds. This is one of the main reasons why you have to always choose a dual band router or a router having an even higher number of bands.
- Processor inside the router: You need to keep in mind that the router will be able to process the data at a faster speed only when the processor inside is good enough. That is why you have to look at the processor of the router. You have to ensure that the processing speed of the processor is in gigahertz. Only when that is the case, you can be sure that the data processing will take place at a faster pace. This will ensure that you are able to easily get the speed which has been promised by the ISP.
- USB connectivity: As we stated above, the wireless router is not just used for browsing the Internet these days. There are a wide variety of smart devices in our homes and offices which require Wi-Fi connectivity. Many of these devices can be used remotely as well. That is why you need a router which has a USB port as well. With the help of the USB port, you will be able to easily connect those devices to the router. As a result, they will be able to operate at full efficiency as they will be directly connected to the router. This is one of the main reasons why you should always choose a router which has a USB port as well. Preferably, the USB port should be USB 3.0.
- Proper management console:
You need to keep in mind that most of the routers these days come with a proper management console. This can be an IP address or this can be in the form of a mobile application. As long as you are in the range of the Wi-Fi network, you will be able to change the settings of the router quite easily. You have to make sure that when you’re buying a router, it has a proper management console. This will ensure that you are able to configure the router very easily. You have to look into these 4 parameters and thereafter only you have to think about choosing the wireless router. We will now list below the top 10 options which you have when it comes to buying a wireless router.
From the design and look aspect, this router is excellent. The product has minimal stealthy vibe added and all black construction as well as three detachable antennas.
Thus, when you’re looking for seamless connectivity in your home or office, you can easily pick between these top 10 wireless Routers. With the help of these Routers, you will be able to get smooth Internet connectivity at the highest possible speed which your ISP can offer.