What if you discover a snowy Driveway before having your car out for the office? The best electric snow blower enables you to remove the snow from the pathway effortlessly. With a 15amp electric snow blower, you can clear snow from runways, roadways, ice rink, railroad tracks, driveways, and sidewalk. It would be wise to be equipped with the best snowblower to clear snow-covered walkways at the advent of winter without professional help.
As per the news coverage of The New York Times, in this COVID-19 situation, 89% of the people invest in the best electric snow blower before the snowy days knock the town. Several types of electric snow blowers range from $300 to $900. However, you should always purchase electric snow blowers from the e-market after going thoroughly reviewing20 reviews.
Top 10 best electric snow blower to remove snow in the winter season
Snow Joe SJ627E Electric Snow Thrower
Special features of Snow Joe SJ627E Electric Snow Thrower
- This 15 amp electric cordless snow blower can remove up to 25 tons of snow effortlessly.
- With this best electric snow blower, you can quickly clear your patios, sidewalks, and driveways.
- It features 5 W LED lights and a powerful auger that chews through 22-inch deep snow.
- This is the best electric snow blower as it is lightweight and simple to use.
Pros of Snow Joe SJ627E Electric Snow Thrower
- The simple features: You will love this top electric snow blower as it encourages user-friendly features.
- Lightweight: Best small electric snow blowers come out to be lightweight and moveable.
- Cost-effective: You can get this fantastic show thrower at the best price.
- The high-quality auger: The high-quality auger can clear a path up to 13 inches wide at one stroke.
Cons of Snow Joe SJ627E Electric Snow Thrower
- Poor quality control: Skip buying this snow clearing machine as the inferior quality control will disappoint you.
- Cheap body parts: The body parts are made of inferior quality material. Therefore, do not forget to consider the electric snow blowers review before buying a snow thrower.
Honda Power Single-Stage Snow Blower
Special features of Honda Power Single-Stage Snow Blower
- This single-stage snow blower appears with 180 degrees rotating chute and electric starter.
- Buy this best electric snow blower 2020 if you need to remove heavy snow from your patios.
- This gas-powered snow thrower is heavyweight and difficult to move.
- You can throw up to 33 feet snow with this single-stage electric snow blower.
Pros of Honda Power Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Powerful engine: You can buy this heavy-duty snow blower to remove snow up to 20 inches.
- Good-quality material: You can blindly rely on the quality of the material.
- Durability: As this best electric snow thrower is made of premium quality parts, it serves you for a long time without any interruption.
- The brand value: Honda is a reliable brand that offers the best-rated electric snow blowers. Hence, you can trust this brand for this gas-powered snow thrower as well.
Cons of Honda Power Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Heavyweight: Gas-powered snow throwers are comparatively more massive than the electric blowers.
- Complex features: The confusing specifications may disappoint you while handling this snow blower.
Briggs & Stratton S1024 Standard Snow Blower
Special features of Briggs & Stratton S1024 Standard Snow Blower
- Investing in this robust snow blower won’t be wrong as it can clear a 24-inch wide walkway without much effort.
- The auger features a 12-inch diameter that aptly collects the wet snow and tosses away.
- The electric automatic start of this best small electric snow blower provides you with ease.
- You will find it convenient to move this lightweight snow blower due to the freehand control feature.
Pros of Briggs & Stratton S1024 Standard Snow Blower
- Fantastic performance: Most buyers prefer having this best rated electric snow blower as it clears the snow correctly.
- Two-stage snow blower: No wonder two-stage snow blowers appear to be more potent than the single-stage machines. Hence for moderate snow cleaning, you can rely on this best electric snow blower.
- Smart outlook: Unlike back-dated electric cordless snow shovels, this remote deflector snow blower with an extension cord looks smart.
- Durability: You can purchase this snow throwing machine as it aims to run a long race without pause.
Cons of Briggs & Stratton S1024 Standard Snow Blower
- Expensive: If you have a low budget, then avoid buying this costly snow blower.
- Poor customer service: The after-sales service of this powerful electric snow blower is abysmal.
Husqvarna Two-Stage Electric Start Snow Blower
Special features of Husqvarna Two-Stage Electric Start Snow Blower
- This gas-powered snow blower is apt to clear a large space from thick layers of snow.
- The electric start provides the user with ease while chewing through the snow.
- This two-stage electric start snow blower is heavyweight and effectively destroys the solid ice chunks.
- Buyers prefer this machine due to its simple features.
Pros of Husqvarna Two-Stage Electric Start Snow Blower
- Durability: You will fall in love with this heavy-duty snow blower as it is empowered to serve you for years without any interruption.
- High-standard material: Each part of this snow thrower is made of supreme material.
- User-friendly nature: It is always wise to buy an electric snow blower best to encourage user-friendly specifications. Inferior snow throwing machines come with confusing features.
- Excellent outcome: This snow blower is adept at removing the snow without much hazard.
Cons of Husqvarna Two-Stage Electric Start Snow Blower
- Weak body parts: The parts may start malfunctioning within one or two months.
- The design: The structural design of this snow blower isn’t that friendly.
Snow Joe SJ621 Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower
Special features of Snow Joe SJ621 Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower
- If you are looking for a lightweight electric snow blower, then buy this product. You will find it feasible to move this 33.3-pound machine.
- This best electric snow blower encourages nof oil or gas hazard and effectively picks up snow from mid-sized walkways and driveways.
- The steel auger features 4 powerful blades that effortlessly chop solid ice chunks.
- You will get a 2-year warranty with this best electric snow blower 2020. However, it is always wise to go through the electric snow thrower reviews before purchasing a product.
Pros of Snow Joe SJ621 Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower
- Unlike other snow throwers, this product features powerful headlights to accompany you in low light conditions.
- Lightweight: This is perhaps the best factor in positioning this product in the top five electric snow blowers.
- Smart design: You can invest in this machine as it is Handley and appears with a smart outlook.
- Easy-maintenance: You don’t have to make much effort for the maintenance.
Cons of Snow Joe SJ621 Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower
- Poor outcome: This two-stage electric snow blower fails to offer a satisfactory result.
- Missing parts: You may have to face hazards regarding the missing parts. However, if you have any queries about the best electric snow blower, you can check the electric snow blower reviews.
Earthwise SN72018 13.5 Amp Snow Thrower
Special features of Earthwise SN72018 13.5 Amp Snow Thrower
- Buy this amazing snow thrower as it aims to assist you in the low light conditions with powerful LED lights.
- This is the best electric snow blower for heavy snow, as it can remove 700 lbs of snow per minute.
- It can collect snow from 12 inches depth and throw it away 30 feet apart.
- As the top electric snow blowers, this snow shovel machine features 6 rear wheels to initiate an easy transformation.
Pros of Earthwise SN72018 13.5 Amp Snow Thrower
- The LED lights: With a 13.5 amp motor, this best snow blower electric features powerful LED lights for low light situations.
- Easy handling: You will find it easeful to handle this user-friendly snow blower.
- Impressive result: You can effortlessly clear your snow-covered driveways with this snowblower.
- Unique specifications: While using this machine, the cord retention hook, auxiliary handle, thermal protection, rear wheels, and dual-curved auger blade will reduce your labor.
Cons of Earthwise SN72018 13.5 Amp Snow Thrower
- Annoying customer service: You may get annoyed by the low after-sales services.
- The cord: If you want to go cordless, then it would be wise to avoid this model.
Briggs & Stratton Single-Stage Snow Blower
Special features of Briggs & Stratton Single-Stage Snow Blower
- You will be glad to buy this best snow blower electric as it comes with 3 years limited warranty.
- The push-button electric start speaks of a simple start.
- The wear-resistant polymer auger effectively picks up snow and tosses apart.
- The powerful 208cc engine runs a long time without any break.
Pros of Briggs & Stratton Single-Stage Snow Blower
- Aptly removes snow: If you want to clear the sideways and driveways inside your property after a massive snowfall, then you can rely on this snow blower.
- Good-quality material: This single-stage snowblower is assembled of high-quality parts that promote longevity.
- User-friendly specifications: If you want to avoid complex features, pay for this snow removing equipment.
- Cost-effective: You can consider this snowblower as the price is comparatively low regarding service quality.
Cons of Briggs & Stratton Single-Stage Snow Blower
- The start button: The start button often malfunctions.
- The design: The design of this model is outdated.
Snow Joe Single Stage Snow Thrower
Special features of Snow Joe Single Stage Snow Thrower
- Pay for this robust snow blower as it initiates effortless maintenance and quick start.
- The powerful 13.5 amp motor effectively collects 650 lbs of snow in every minute.
- Buyers will find it easy to transfer this snow thrower from one place to another as it is lightweight.
- The flexible chute can turn 180° and throw the snow 20 feet away.
Pros of Snow Joe Single Stage Snow Thrower
- Lightweight: Snow removal is a tiresome process. Hence you should always buy a lightweight snowblower like this product.
- Simple maintenance: If you are worried about complex maintenance procedures, let us inform you that the best electric snow throwers need no complex care.
- Fantastic outcome: Most of the buyers prefer this snow thrower as it offers satisfactory results.
- The price: The affordable price enables many to add this snow blower in the cart.
Cons of Snow Joe Single Stage Snow Thrower
- Worse customer support: After-sales service is inferior for this snow removing equipment.
- The low-quality parts: The inner machinery of this product often disturbs. Hence it is always wise to buy a snow thrower after observing the electric snow blowers reviews.
Troy-Bilt Storm Tracker Electric Start Gas Snow Thrower
Special features of Troy-Bilt Storm Tracker Electric Start Gas Snow Thrower
- This is a heavyweight gas-powered snow blower with an electric start.
- With this heavy-duty snow thrower, you can clear 28 inch wide pathways.
- The robust auger can collect snow up to 21 inches deep.
- You will get a 2-year limited warranty with this snow removal machine.
Pros of Troy-Bilt Storm Tracker Electric Start Gas Snow Thrower
- For large areas: If you need a powerful snow blower to clean a large area after a massive snowfall, then you can consider buying this appliance.
- Significant result: This good-quality snow blower can remove snow effectively.
- Comfortable design: The grip and touch and turn steering provide the user with ultimate comfort.
- Colour options: You will get this high-rated snow blower in two colors, Red and black.
Cons of Troy-Bilt Storm Tracker Electric Start Gas Snow Thrower
- Heavyweight: Most of the buyers skip buying this snow thrower as it is heavyweight. However, you can take valuable advice from snow blowers electric reviews.
- Complex features: The specifications seem confusing to many users.
Ariens ST24LE Two-Stage 254cc Snow Blower
Special features of Ariens ST24LE Two-Stage 254cc Snow Blower
- With a robust electric start, this heavyweight snow blower can clean 24-inch driveways.
- The auto turn steering provides ultimate comfort while using this snow thrower.
- There are 6 forward and 2 reverse wheels to assist the user in turning points.
- With a 14-inch auger diameter, this snow thrower effectively picks up snow and throws it away.
Pros of Ariens ST24LE Two-Stage 254cc Snow Blower
- Effortlessly clears large premises: If you are looking for mighty snow throwing machine for large areas, buying this appliance will be right.
- Solid material: The durable material serves for years if maintained well.
- Easy-maintenance: No complicated maintenance procedure is needed for this best electric snow blower.
- Easy use: Anyone can operate this heavy-duty snow blower as it indulges user-friendly maneuver.
Cons of Ariens ST24LE Two-Stage 254cc Snow Blower
- Expensive: This powerful snow blower is highly costly.
- Heavyweight: You will find it challenging to move this heavyweight snow throwing machine.
Editor’s verdict: Which is the Best Electric Snow Blowers in 2020?
As per the top 10 electric snow blowers reviews, Earthwise SN72018 13.5 Amp Snow Thrower comes out to be threats e best appliance. This user-friendly snow blower features current specifications with an up-to-date designer structure. Two minor cons do not decline the standard of the product. Therefore, buy the best electric snow blower as per your need before snowfall starts decorating your town.
Types of snow blowers available in the e-stores
If you wish to buy the best snow blower electric, it would be wise to observe various types of snow blowers cordless accessible in the e-commerce stores. Check different types of durable snow blowers.
- Gas snow blowers: Gas-powered snow blowers are generally used for commercial purposes. These powerful gas blowers are heavier than snow blowers electric machines and available in one, two, and three-stage models. These heavy-duty snow blowers demand access to fuel along with regular maintenance. With these powerful gas snow blowers, you can remove up to 2 feet deep snow with ease.
- Electric snow blowers: No wonder electric snow blowers are more convenient than the gas-powered snow blowers. These comparatively lightweight snow blowers feature an electric cord and require no access to fuel. With an electric snow blower, you can easily remove stored snow from your patio, deck, sideways, driveways, and walkways. Buyers mostly prefer electric snow blower toro as it encourages no complicated features. Just plug in the cord, and you are ready to go. If you are looking for a medium-sized eco-friendly machine for removing snow, then buying a cordless snow blower will be the right decision. With these economical snow blowers, you can remove snow up to 12 inches.
- Cordless snow blowers: Cordless snow blowers are perfect for light to moderate snow removal. With these single-stage high voltage battery-powered snow blowers, you won’t have the hazard of running the equipment over an extension cord. Gas-powered snow blowers are apt for homeowners to clean patios, driveways, walkways, and sidewalks. With simple specifications, the best battery-powered snow blower is easy to move and handle.
- Single-stage snow blower: Single-stage snow blowers are easy to maneuver due to the lightweight and simple features. These machines break the snow, lift the matter, and then tosses away. Do not apply these lithium-ion battery snow blowers on the ground as it will ruin your garden bed. It is to mention that you will have to take this blower forward as it doesn’t feature a self-propelled system. With a single-stage snow blower, you can clear a 22 inches wide driveway covered by 6 to 12 inches light snow.
- Two-stage snow blower: There is no doubt that two-stage snow blowers are weighty, bigger and more potent than single-stage snow blowers. The robust and giant auger effortlessly chew through the solid ice and tosses away. The snow-turning auger appears in a corkscrew shape that clears more sweeping driveways in minutes. Furthermore, you can apply this two-stage son blower on the gravel as it is designed to provide satisfactory snow removal services without touching the ground. Else, this 180-degree rotating snow thrower features a self-propelled system that takes the best electric blower forward. You can successfully remove 2 feet of heavy snow with a good-quality two-stage snow blower.
- Three-stage snow blowers: There-stage snow blowers are perhaps the most powerful snow blowers of all categories. With these heavy-duty machines, you can easily remove 18 inches of stable snow. Three-stage snow blowers are apt for people living in areas that witness heavy snowfall. The robust auger effortlessly chops through the thick and solid ice while clearing the pathway. If you live in a location with extreme weather conditions then choosing a three-stage snow blower won’t be wrong.
Things to consider while purchasing the best electric snow blower
Purchasing equipment online is always a tiresome job. It demands you to consider several points before placing your order.
How much can you afford?
Well, if you search thoroughly, you will come across several options for electric snow blowers cordless of different ranges. If you don’t fix your budget, you will find it difficult to filter your choice while adding an electric Snow blower best in the cart. Hence, think wisely and confirm your rate without any hesitation.
Why do you need an electric snow blower?
The purpose is always essential. If you wish to buy a snow blower for commercial use, then the gas-powered snow blowers will meet your needs. Else, for light snow removal, you can opt for an electric snow blower cordless. And to challenge moderate snowfall, only a three-stage snow blower can assist you in the best way. Therefore fix your purpose before visiting an e-commerce store.
Do you want any unique feature?
Different Snow blowers feature unique specifications. If you purchase a snow removal machine without considering the special attributes, then you may end up draining your money. Therefore, before buying a 15 amp corded electric snow blower make sure that the very model features your desired specifications.
Is it essential to go for a reliable brand?
Yes, of course! When you are investing a considerable amount of money, choosing a prestigious brand would be right. Reputed brands always deliver items made of reliable material and simple specifications. Hence have faith and place your order from a reliable brand.
Do they offer a return policy?
What if you spot structural damage after receiving the product? What if your machine encourages technical fault as you start using it? Several sellers do not appreciate return policy for the customers. In such cases the buyers fail to return the product even if it malfunctions. Therefore, to skip such hassles at bay check if the very seller is encouraging return policies or not.
Do you want to exchange?
If you have an old snowblower electric, then it would be great to buy a new snow thrower in exchange for the old one. In this way you can expect to get a discount on the new purchase.
Is this mandatory to pay the delivery fees?
No, it is not. When you are purchasing an expensive snow thrower online, there should be no delivery charge applied to the purchase. Be smart, and buy a 15 amp snow blower with an electric motor from a seller with no delivery charge.
FAQ on Electric Snow Blowers
What is the best snow blower?
Several types of snow blowers are available in e-commerce stores with unique specifications and service areas. To purchase the best electric snow blower for your need, you need to determine your purpose and requirement. However, you are free to go through the snow blower reviews before placing the order. The genuine evaluation of the items will help you to filter your choice.
How much do snow blowers cost?
The price of the best electric snow blower banks on a number of factors. For example,
- The power
- The features
- Service area
Normally the price of a standard electric snow thrower ranges from $300-$900. You can buy one as per your budget and requirements.
Are electric snow blowers any good?
Electric snow blowers are handy as it removes snow from pathways, patios, driveways, sidewalks, runways and decks. The best electric snow blower is lightweight and easy-to-move! These snow blowers with warranty are handy for mid-size homeowners. If you find it difficult to clean your property after a massive snowfall, then buying the best Electric snow blower may help you out.
How to buy the best snow blower?
To buy the best snow blower, you are advised to go through the snowblower review thoroughly. The genuine reviews will inform you about the price along with the mentioned pros cons. In this way, you will find it feasible to add the best electric snow blower in the cart.