Does your house give you problems during cleaning? If your house is mostly occupied by pets for children, buying a vacuum cleaner will be the best option to avoid tiring when cleaning. If your house is big, you can buy the vacuum cleaner that is portable and light that is going to give you easy time cleaning the whole house.
There are different kinds of vacuum cleaners that but are made with different designs. Vacuums are suited to perform various functions like cleaning your car, cleaning your carpet and many other uses. The guide below will help you choose the Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaner in 2020.
Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Review
10. Condles Lithium Handheld vacuum
This vacuum is liked by many because it can hold its charge for 18 months when not used. The vacuum has a strong battery that will keep your cleaning easy because you don’t have to put it on the charger all the time. When the battery is fully charged, the vacuum will shut down, and this will extend the lifespan of the battery.
The vacuum has a transparent bin that makes you see through hence emptying will be easier. The translucent bin also helps you to know the amount of dust being sucked up. The vacuum also has a rotating nozzle that is slim that serve many uses. Contains Lithium Ion battery that keeps it’s the vacuum performance active. The vacuum also lasts for a long time, good size has an affordable price.Features
- The lithium-ion battery that keeps the vacuum performance active
- Affordable price
- Small size for efficient working
- Cyclonic actions that keep the filter strong and clean
- Rotating slim nozzle that serves many purposes
9. Bissell Cordless Pet Hair Eraser vacuum
If you are looking for a quality light cordless vacuum, then I suggest this vacuum for you. The vacuum is designed to collect up pet hairs, but it can also be used to clear other kinds of spills in the house. The size of this vacuum is small such that it can clean every area that your pet goes in the house.
The vacuum works best than other vacuums that are bigger mostly on stairs because it has a small size. It has upholstery tools that help it to clean smooth surfaces that can accumulate dust and pet hairs. The vacuum comes at affordable prices, and you can choose from a variety of designs of this vacuum.Features
- Cordless vacuum that will clean wherever the pet goes in the house
- Perfect size
- Comes in different designs
- Affordable price
- Upholstery tool to clean smooth surfaces that can accumulate pet hair
8. Eureka Easy Clean Corded Handheld vacuum
This model is best for people who want cordless vacuums. It has a long power cable that helps you clean the whole house without changing the vacuum into different positions. It has a crevice tool that extends its reach and cleans the unreachable places in your home. It has two motors that function differently where one is for brushing and the other one for suction to make a place cleaner.
It has a motorized brush that has a witch for thorough cleaning of items like carpets. The vacuum has a good design that makes it easy to clean unreachable places without struggling. It also has high-quality materials that make it durable. Its size is small enough for easy handling.Features
- Has an extended cable that reaches your whole house during cleaning
- Have two motors, one for suction and the other for brushing
- Motorized brush for thorough cleaning
- Durable vacuum
7. Scorpion Handheld Vacuum
This is one of the smallest vacuum cleaners in the current market. The fact that it is small doesn’t mean that it is not powerful. This small red machine is very powerful such that it will get your job done within some minutes. It is usually preferred in small rooms like those in college dorms that don’t require much cleaning.
It has a cup that is easy to empty and a crevice tool that helps to clean tight places like cushions and car seats. Its small size makes it better for use without fatigue. Has a 16-foot power cable that allows you to clean without plugging out easily.Features
- Made with a lightweight design
- Has a crevice tool for cleaning tight places
- Easy to use and carry
- 16-foot power-cord to make your cleaning easy
- Has powerful suction power
6. Handheld Vacuum, HoLife Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
If you don’t want to make much spending on a vacuum cleaner that is more powerful, then look for this vacuum that has an affordable price. The vacuum has powerful suction and a max power mode for thorough cleaning and is made with an ergonomic design that makes it fit well in hand. It’s also lightweight in a way that you can move it from one position to another.
The vacuum has a powerful battery that cannot drain easily. The power and suction of this vacuum are strong enough, and that’s why it is preferred for doing faster jobs in the house and washing your car. It cleans some car parts like footwells and car seats.Features
- Made with an ergonomic design that makes it fit in your hand
- The strong battery that cannot drain easily
- Good weight and size
- High suction power
- Powered by powerful Dyson digital motor
- Affordable price
5. Max Lithium Flex Handheld Vacuum
Replacing your old vacuum with this vacuum will give you comfort when cleaning your house. The vacuum has more suction power that sucks spills and any form dust quickly. The vacuum also has a tool that brushes pet hair easily and has a cyclonic action that spins dirt away from the filter. It comes with a stick attachment and a dust brush for cleaning the floor.
It has a good design that enables the attachments to stay in the charging station when they are not in use, and this makes the vacuum look well organized. This vacuum is portable, compact and cordless and has a flexible hose that reaches tight places in the house or your car. It has a Lithium Ion battery that takes four hours to be fully charged.Features
- Portable vacuum
- Compact and cordless vacuum
- Has a powerful Lithium-Ion battery
- Made with a perfect design
4. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1
If your house is usually crowded, you can consider buying a vacuum cleaner. This model will keep your furniture free from pet hair and other dust particles. This vacuum is lightweight such that you carry it around the house as you clean. It has a flexible rubber nozzle that attracts pet hair, and this helps to remove it from your furniture.
It also has another nozzle that is suited most on hard surfaces and sucking debris. It has a filtration system that traps any allergens contained in the pet’s hair and contain them in the vacuum. The vacuum comes at affordable prices, and it has a unique size that will fit well in your hands when in use.Features
- Lightweight vacuum
- Contains two designed rubber nozzles
- Uses the Cyclonic Cleaning System
- Affordable price
- Easy to use
- Perfect size and design
3. Shark Cordless Stick Handheld vacuum
If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that will at least favor your wallet, consider this vacuum cleaner. It has a battery that can only last for 22 minutes when the vacuum is in use, but other batteries can double this time duration considering your cleaning area. It is suited to reach the tight places like sofas, and car seats.
If you love pets, there is a model that is suited to remove pet fur from your furniture. The vacuum gives you the freedom of cordless cleaning in each room of your house. The vacuum is also portable, lightweight, durable to save you from buying a new one every year.Features
- Gives you the freedom of cord-free cleaning
- Good for cleaning tight surfaces
- Good size
- Affordable price
2. VonHaus 2 in 1 handheld vacuum cleaner
This vacuum cleaner is made with a simple design where its size is small enough to be carried around the house. It has a 2 in 1 stick vacuum cleaner that has a high suction power and can be used without the use of an extension tube for easy handheld cleaning.
Has a high liter dust capacity and this gives you an easy time when emptying. Has a filtration system that locks small particles than any other vacuum cleaner. This is a vacuum is good for hardwood surfaces where it glides over hard surfaces and allows thorough suction. This vacuum is best for your furniture, stairs, carpets and hardwood floors. It also has a release power code that includes a small brush attachment for easy washingFeatures
- Has a high liter capacity
- Comes in 2 in 1 stick vacuum cleaner
- Has a sponge filtration system for thorough cleaning
- Suited mostly for hardwood floors
- Unique size and design
1. GeeMo Vacuum Cleaner 17Kpa 2 in 1 Handheld Corded Powerful Cleaning Lightweight True HEPA for Hard Floor H594
The vacuum has a unique size that makes it light, but it only depends with the vacuum attachments. When in use, the vacuum does not make noise such that it functions quietly. It has more attachments that give it an advantage of washing carpets, pet hairs, and ceilings.
This vacuum has a high volume bin that stores debris, and when you want to empty it, you only press a button. It has a washable filter that filters debris and can be easily reused. It also has a long extension cable that helps to clean ceiling vents and fans plus your furniture. It comes at affordable prices, and it’s a portable vacuum.Features
- Unique size
- User-friendly and environmental-friendly
- Cleans every part and place in your house
- Has a washable that can be reused
- Reaches high places like ceilings
- Affordable price and portable enough
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Vacuum Cleaner
- Purpose: We have different kinds of vacuum cleaners that serve various functions. Some are made to clean carpets, cleaning your car’s interior or cleaning your pet’s hair and many other uses. Consider whether you will need to keep moving the vacuum around when washing. Buying a compact and light vacuum will make your cleaning easier. Always consider buying a vacuum that suits your purposes.
- Strong battery with an indicator: Before buying any vacuum, always remember to look for a vacuum that has a battery with an indicator that alerts you when the battery is low. It is very annoying when you’re halfway finishing your cleaning and the vacuum the turns off because you forgot you forgot to recharge it. Always look for a vacuum with this battery to make your work easier and fast
- Durability: When buying a vacuum, one of the things you should look at is the lifespan. Consider purchasing a vacuum that has a longer lifespan, but you will still need to give extra cash to purchase the durable vacuums. Consider buying a vacuum that will last for long to avoid going back to the market and purchase a new one.
- Cost of the vacuum and its filter: The main function of a filter on a vacuum cleaner is to filter dust when it penetrates into the vacuum, and this will reduce dust in the vacuum. Because the filter is in use most of the times, you have to clean it and change it at least once in a while. Make sure that you buy a vacuum that has cheap filler and don’t forget to look for discounts. The vacuum you intend to buy should match your wallet to avoid making extra costs.
- Design: Consider buying a vacuum that is designed to perform various functions if you have a lot of places and things to clean.
Having a powerful vacuum can make a big difference in your house if you often clean the house. Maintaining a clean house will improve your hygiene and make your furniture durable. You only have to consider some features like cost, size, lightweight, design and the purpose the vacuum will perform. The above guide will help you choose the Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaner in 2020 depending on the one that suits your needs.