A microwave convection oven is a crucial tool for any kitchen nowadays. It is a creative cooking tool that blends the speed of a microwave and the baking capacity of a traditional range. It has a high cooking speed by heating the food only. It doesn’t consume a lot of electricity since it has fans and certain airflow circulation for cooking food.
These ovens will provide you with tasty, delicious and fast cooked foods. If you want to reap the full benefits of a microwave convection oven, you have to choose the best. With so many brands out there in the market, you may be confused about which one you should go for. Below is a guide to help you make an informed choice and ensure you get a convection oven that will serve you best.
Best Microwave Convection Oven Reviews
10. GE Profile Countertop Microwave Convection Oven
This is a Stainless Steel microwave that comes with great controls to give you an easy time when heating foods. Power is automatically adjusted with these controls to ensure you prepare sweet-tasting foods. With an interior chamber of 1.5 cubic feet, you have more than enough capacity to cooks foods for your family.
It is well suited for baking or browning. It makes your food remain crisp, moisturized, warm, and fresh. It has a great design that will easily blend with any kitchen theme. It is powerful enough to help you warm your meals in a matter of minutes.Features
- Weighs 38 pounds
- Wattage of 1,000
- Large cooking chamber measures
- Programmed cooking controls
9. Farberware Classic FMO07ABTWHA Microwave Oven
This microwave oven has a sleek design which ensures it doesn’t consume a lot of space in your kitchen. This makes it a good choice for those with limited space. It has an elegant white finish which makes it blend well with any kitchen theme. The elegant appearance makes it become more than a cooking tool but also as a décor addition to your kitchen.
It offers you convenience when using it because it has six preset cooking modes. All this is possible with a press of a button only. You can even remember your last settings of cooking through the inbuilt memory that this microwave convection oven comes with. The 1.2 cubic feet chamber gives you ample space to cook your feeds conveniently.Features
- Power of 1000 watts
- Ten power levels adjustments
- Cooking controls of 1 to 6 minutes
- Six button control cooking functions
- Digital control & LED display
8. DeLonghi microwave Convection Oven
This microwave oven is made of stainless steel which besides making it easy to clean, it ensures it lasts for a long time. Your food will be evenly and efficiently cooked since this kitchen tool uses circulated hot air. It will reach every part of the food. It has racks that can be adjusted in 4 various ways to provide you with ideal cooking options.
The insulation of the oven ensures it retains heat which keeps your food warm. This will save you electricity bill since you won’t have to heat it every time you want to eat. It has a large capacity which gives you more than enough space to cook meals for your family. Its streamlined body design makes it consume a small space on your countertop.Features
- Insulation construction
- Uses circulated hot air in the cooking
- Offers Multi-level cooking capacity
- Eight programmable modes
- The large capacity of 24L
- Internal light
7. Toshiba Convection Microwave
This convection microwave oven has an interior made of stainless steel interior which makes it easy to clean it. The material will also give it a long life. The interior has a LED light which gives you clear visibility of your food during cooking. The digital control panel of this kitchen tool will provide you with an easy time in operating it.
It has a sleek design which ensures it doesn’t take much space on your countertop. The sensor cooking and the six programmed modes give you the convenience you need in using it. Its simple design will match with any kitchen theme. It doesn’t produce too much noise during operation which means it doesn’t cause any distraction in your house.Features
- Large cooking chamber
- Reheating functionality
- Stainless steel interior
- Auto menu
- Convenient controls
- Well-lit interior
6. Panasonic Microwave Convection Oven
This is one of the microwave ovens with the highest wattage in the market today. With a power of 1250 watts, this kitchen appliance can enable you to prepare your foods within minutes. It uses inverter technology which delivers seamless heat wave through each cooking cycle which makes your food cook evenly and crisp.
With the 12 different modes and automatic adjustment capability, you can cook your food to your preference conveniently. The temperature adjusts itself automatically during cooking which leaves you with a tasty meal at the end. The food will not lose their taste, color, texture or nutrients during cooking.Features
- 1250 watts for fast cooking
- Automatic power and time adjustment
- Microwave inverter technology
- Automatic reheat
- 12 programmed menu items
5. Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave Oven
If you have limited space but still want something that will perform exceptionally, this is the microwave convection oven to go for. It has the wattage power of 1000 which will ensure your food will be evenly and fast cooked. It has stylish appearance courtesy of its dark tinted glass window. This will make it fit well with your kitchen theme.
It is made of stainless steel which not only makes it highly durable but also makes it easy to clean. The material of construction also helps in absorbing odors to ensure the taste of your meals is not affected. Operating this convection oven is easy since it has touchpad controls. If you need to move it from the countertop after use, that won’t be an issue since it is very light.Features
- LCD with touchpad controls
- Convenient defrost functions
- Rotating 12” glass tray
- Grill rack that is reversible
- Stainless steel construction
- The capacity of 1.2 cubic foot
- Power of 1000W
4. Farberware Classic Convection Microwave Oven
This microwave oven is another product from Farberware, a company known for its brilliance in making household appliances. It is a very powerful kitchen tool that will match any kitchen theme. Besides, the sleek design of this microwave convection oven adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen while at the same time saving you storage room. This makes it a good choice for those that are limited with space.
If you have a favorite mode of cooking, you will not have to adjust to it every time you want to cook. The microwave oven has a memory function that remembers your last cooking settings. The LCD that has a timer and a clock will make you have good monitoring of your cooking.Features
- 1000W power
- 10 Power control levels
- Detachable rotating glass turntable
- 1.1 cubic foot cooking chamber
- Keypad lock for safety
- LED display and digital control
- Six button-controlled cooking functions
- Inbuilt memory
3. Westinghouse Counter Top Microwave Oven
If you are looking for a microwave oven for basic usage, this choice can go well with you. It has a compact design with means it won’t take a lot of space on your countertop. This makes it a good choice for those limited space. It has a power of 600W which although not that high; it will enable you to prepare decent meals. This is one reason it is a good choice for basic usage.
Using this kitchen appliance is easy for instance when opening it, you won’t struggle because it comes with a grip handle. Besides, it has mechanical dial controls that enable you to switch between six power levels and a maximum of 30 min cooking time. When it’s done the cooking, it will give you a signal which prevents overcooking your food which can affect its taste and nutrients.Features
- Grasp grip handle for opening and closing
- 0.6 cubic foot cooking chamber
- Strong construction
- Front display window
- Mechanical rotary dial controls
2. Panasonic NN-SD372S Countertop Microwave Oven
This microwave convection oven uses invert technology to give you fast food preparation and delicious results. It has a stylish design that makes it a good fit for the modern kitchens. It has a cooking chamber with a capacity of 0.8 cubic feet. This is more than enough to help you prepare enough food for your family.
You don’t have to guess anymore when cooking because this oven has an automatic cooking feature which automatically detects the cooking period. There will be no chance of overcooking or preparing half-cooked meals. For safety purposes, this microwave oven has a safety lock which prevents the occurrence of accidents.Features
- Control panel with timer and labeled buttons
- Wattage of 950
- Inverter technology
- Reheat and auto cook with a touch of a button
- Stainless steel construction
1. Breville BOV800CRNXL Microwave Convection Oven
For an extremely powerful microwave convection oven, this is the right choice to go for. It has a wattage of 1800 which makes it one the microwave ovens with the highest power in the market today. It has nine preset functions which enable you to prepare a wide range of meals.
With its backlit, and simple to read LCD, you can easily monitor your cooking. It changes from blue to orange during the process. It has the IQ functionality which conveys the ideal power at the right time and while attuned to taste.Features
- 22 lbs in weight
- IQ element
- Nine programmed functions
- Power of 1800 W
- Backlit, easy-to-read LCD
What features should you look for when choosing a microwave convection oven?
- Wattage: A good microwave convection oven should have enough watts to enable you to prepare and heat your meals fast. A minimum of 1,000 watts of power can be a good way to go.
- Effectiveness: Ensure the oven you choose distributes heat well, operates well, and well suitable to handle your day to day needs.
- Ease of use: This kitchen tool is meant to make your work easier when preparing meals. The right option should, therefore, be easy to use even if you have never encountered one before.
- Capacity: What is the size of the cooking chamber? Is it big enough to accommodate the foods you want to heat? Check this to ensure you don’t choose something that won’t be useful to you.
- Fast preheating: An ideal microwave convection oven should have quick preheat capacity to ensure you heat your foods quickly and save you time.
- Cleaning: The right microwave convection oven should be made of a material that is easy to clean. This will prevent having an oven with stains in case of spillages which is inevitable with kitchen use.
- Style: Ensure the microwave has a style that matches your kitchen theme to avoid making it look out of place.
- Controls: A good microwave convection oven should have programmable settings like a cooking timer for convenient usage.
- Viewing window: You don’t want your food to get burnt out simply because you cannot see what is happening. Ensure the choice you go for has a transparent window to allow you to monitor the progress of food heating.
- Price: Lastly, your budget will dictate which microwave you choose to buy. Compare the price with the features it has to get the best deal.
Microwave convection oven is a must-have appliance for any modern kitchen. It is easy to use and cost saving regarding electricity bills. It will save you time which is one element that can never be enough in the current world. If you don’t have one, know that your kitchen is missing a great appliance.
However, there are many brands on the market which can leave you confused on which is the best choice to go for. They have different features, and prices and each brand claims to be the best in a bid to attract your attention. The above guide can help you avoid being duped when choosing the best microwave convection oven. Buy one of the options in the list to prepare great meals for your family and friends.