Projectors are great tools for business, class, and conferences presentation among other events. For the projector to fulfill its purpose well, it requires to be put on a raised position. There are many options available for giving the projector an elevated position. One of the most common and simplest ones is using a projector stand. This stand requires little installation, gives portability capability, and less permanent fixtures. Below is a guide that can assist you in picking the best projector stand.
Best Projector Stands Reviews
10. Pyle Pro PLPTS3 Adjustable Projector Stand
With its big surface, this projector stand can hold a projector of practically any size. It has a three design aspects which makes it an ideal choice for your projector elevation needs. It is foldable and lightweight which make it easy to carry from one room to another or wherever you want to use your projector.
It is made of hard and rugged metal which makes it highly durable. You won’t have to worry about damaging it during moving. It has a black high gloss finish which makes it look great. It has a fast and convenient height adjustment to suit your preference.Features
- 28 inches to 41 inches in height
- 16 inches by 20 inches surface
- 10.68 lbs in weight
- Adjustable tilt and swivel angles
9. WOWOTO Mini Tripod Tabletop Stand with Ballhead for mini Projector
This is a projector stand specifically designed for most mini projectors in the market. The stand holds a weight of up to 1.5 kg which is ideal for most projectors on the market. It has a 360 degrees adjustment capability which ensures you get an angle of your choice for your quality preference.
It has a height of 14.5cm which is adjustable to your preference. You can easily put it into your carrying bag since it has a height of 19 cm after collapsing it. This tabletop projector stand makes a good choice for people who travel regularly for presentations.Features
- 360-degree adjustable angle
- Lightweight and easily portable
- 14.5 cm in height
- Strong construction
- Weight capacity of up to 1.5 kg
8. Dstecho GRANDO Projector Tripod Stand
If you want to support other devices other than the projector, this is the projector stand to choose. Its two in one clip design makes it compatible for various devices with a width of between 4.45 and 7.2 inches. You won’t need to buy a new stand any time soon since this stand is made using an aluminum alloy which makes it highly durable.
When it comes to the safety of your projector, this stand comes with an anti-skid rubber handle to prevent skidding which can destroy your projector. The stand is adjustable where it can reach up to 36.22 inches when fully extended and 10.23 inches when collapsed.Features
- Aluminum alloy construction
- 2 IN 1 clip design to accommodate various devices
- Adjustable capability
- Anti-skid rubber handle
7. DanDiao Projector Stand
This is an excellently designed stand that comes with great features to give an enjoyable presentation experience. The stand won’t fail you in elevating your projector for excellent presentation. It has a universal design which makes it perfect for various devices other than a project. It can be used for a webcam, GoPro, or a camera as well.
The whole package comes with a tripod mount floor stand, a projector stand, and a swivel ball head. You won’t have trouble carrying this stand around since its lightweight. Not only is it portable, but the stand is also adjustable. This makes it convenient to use.Features
- Adjustable height of between 29.5 inches and 55.1 inches
- 3kg carrying capacity
- 3/8 inch screw holes trays
- Ball head with 360 swivel
6. Brookstone Travel Case & Tripod Projector Stand
There are no superior means of giving your projector elevation that having this tripod stand with you. It has carrying case to give you an easy time to carry it and your projector while on the move. This ensures your projector is safe and organized. Besides, the stand is collapsible which enables easy moving around.
The stand is adjustable according to the angle of your preference. This ensures you set the projector at the ideal angle and elevation for quality pictures. If you have a presentation and need to travel with your projector, this is the stand to go with.Features
- Adjustable to fit your angle of preference
- Sturdy zippered case
- Interior sleeves for projector
5. Thustar Portable Projector Stand
If you need a projector stand for other devices other than your projector, this is the stand to go for. It strongly made using aluminum which makes it very durable. It comes as a package consisting of a carrying bag for easy transportation, a swivel ball, and a stand.
Once you are doing using this stand you collapse it and fit it into your carrying bag. It is lightweight where you won’t feel its weight while carrying it. It has a maximum weight capacity of 4.5kg or 10 lbs which is more than enough to hold average projectors.Features
- Anti-slip swivel ball head with an angle of 360 degrees
- 360 and 90 degrees rotation and tilt angles respectively
- 29.5 and 55.1 inches height
4. Pyle Pro PLPTS7 Tripod Projector Stand
What do you do when you have different devices? Do you buy a stand for every one of them? Well, with this projector stand, you have a one-stop solution for all. This projector stand is universal mount where you can use it for notebooks, projectors, among others.
The design and appearance of the stand look simple, but it comes loaded with great functionalities. It has an adjustable height and can be folded up after using to facilitate easy carrying. The edges of the stand are raised which prevents your projector from falling.Features
- Weighs 11.27 lb
- Angle or tilt adjustable projector holding tray
- Collapsible tripod leg base
- Adjustable height
3. CHEERLUX Projector Stand
This is a beautifully designed projector stand from CHEERLUX that comes with a carrying bag. Its silver color will make you feel proud while using it in public. It is lightweight which ensure you don’t have trouble carrying it around when necessary. After using it, you will fold it and put it into the carrying bag, and you will be ready to go.
This stand is made of steel which means it will serve you for a long time to come. Setting up this projector is easy and fast. You won’t need any skills to assemble it which saves you time and money for hiring an expert. The stand has a wide surface area to accommodate other devices you may have like a mobile phone.Features
- 15 by 11 inches surface
- Adjustable height of 16 inches to 47 inches
- Weighs 5.36 pounds
2. Mount-It Portable Height Adjustable Projector Stand
This is a projector stand that gives you a simple and easy way to assemble all your presentation gear in one place. It is portable and has tilt capability which ensures you adjust it to your preference for an easy time when giving a presentation. It is made from strong steel which ensures it serves you for a very long time.
This stand comes with two carts. The two carts ensure you have a space for your laptop and another one for your projector. This ensures you don’t struggle to move from the laptop to your projector as you present. It has a sturdy and stable base which prevents any type of tilting or movement of devices. Besides, there are metal lips on the edge which protects your laptop or project from falling.Features
- Versatile holding surface
- Adjustable height of 36.25” to 57.5.”
- Weight capacity of 88 lbs
- Ventilated trays
1. Visual Apex Portable Projector Stand
This projector stand is designed to meet the needs of various customers. It is one of the best stands you will find out there in the market. It is lightweight and collapsible which makes it very portable. This makes it flexible to use in any place. It can hold a projector or any other device with a weight of up to 44 pounds.
It has two shelves where you can use the top one to place your projector while you can use the small one to place your other accessories like keys, phone, among others. The projector comes with a flexible carry bag that can hold your projector and other items.Features
- Compact, flexible design
- Height adjustable quick lock legs
- 15″ x 17.5″ holding surface
- Supports up to 44lbs
- Lightweight where it weighs less than 9 lbs.
Factors to consider when choosing a projector stand
- Sturdiness: Ensure the stand you choose is strongly built and stable. This will prevent accidents where you may end up losing your projector.
- Easy of setup: You should make sure the stand comes with everything you require to set it up. Besides, it should not be complicated to avoid wasting time in installations.
- Supporting weight capacity: A good projector stand should have the capacity to support the weight of your projector.
- Portability: Projector stands are meant to give you the convenience to use a project in any place. You should ensure the stand is easy to moveable.
- Adjustability: Ensure the stand has adjustment capability to give you an easy time in its usage. Can you adjust the height? Can you rotate or tilt it to your preference? Check these adjustability features when choosing a project stand if you want to get the best deal.
- Price: Your budget is an important aspect of choosing a stand that best suits your needs. Choosing the cheapest option in the market is not a wise decision while choosing the most expensive doesn’t guarantee the stand. Balance what the stand offers regarding features it has with the price.
A good projector stand can help you make smooth presentations. When thinking of buying one, you don’t just pick any that you find on the market. You need to be careful if you want to get the best deal. Choose a stand that will serve you best and one that will serve for a long time to come. The above guide can help you choose one that will suit you best. When you pick any of the above, you will not regret.