The number of wires dangling in and around your computer is plenty. This is the reason why when you are choosing a keyboard and a mouse, choosing the wireless ones is a better option. With the help of the wireless keyboard and mouse, you are able to reduce an extra pair of wires. Moreover, they are pretty easy to operate. You can place them at the spot of your own convenience. This will ensure that you are able to place them according to space which is available. All in all, it is a win-win situation for you.
The main problem is that most of the people get confused between the different wireless keyboard and mouse options. To them, all of them seem similar. They do not even understand the technical jargon. As a result, it is very difficult for them to differentiate between the different wireless keyboards & mice options. We will share with you a few parameters which you need to look into while comparing the wireless keyboard and mouse. When you compare them on the basis of these parameters, choosing the right keyboard and mouse becomes much easier for you.
10. IOGEAR Long Range 2.4 GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
With a range of 33 feet, you will be able to use this wireless keyboard and mouse quite easily. Moreover, it is spill resistant in nature. As a result, you can be sure that it will be highly durable. The ergonomic design ensures that you are able to comfortably use it for a longer period of time.
Depending on your usage, the number of batteries in the mouse can change. As a result, you can insert the batteries according to your requirement. All in all, when you’re looking for wireless keyboards & mice, you should definitely consider this option.Features
- 33 feet coverage area
- Ergonomic design
- Battery capability as per your usage
9. Atmoko Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
With the help of USB nano receiver, you will be able to easily connect this wireless mouse and keyboard combo to your computer. Also, you can connect both the devices with the help of a single port. As a result, it will not occupy any extra port.
Moreover, the operation of the keyboard is entirely quite. No matter how frequently or how fast you are using the keyboard, you will not notice the noise. Also, the range is 26.25 feet. As a result, you will be able to control your computer from a greater distance quite easily. With the help of power saving design, you can be sure that the batteries will last for a long period of time.Features
- Efficient battery usage
- Automatic shutdown feature
- Both devices operational through the single USB port
- Range of 26.25 feet
8. VicTsing Ultra-thin Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
If you’re looking for an ultra-thin keyboard, this is the best option for you. Moreover, with the ergonomic design, you can use this keyboard for a longer period of time. With the help of USB nano receiver, you will be able to connect the keyboard and mouse quite easily. You will just need a single USB port in order to connect the keyboard Wireless as well as mouse.
You will be able to easily perform various functions like accessing email, connecting to the Internet with the help of hotkeys. All of these factors combined, make it one of the best a keyboard and wireless mouse combo which you can use.Features
- Ergonomic design
7. Mpow Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
With a range of 26 feet, you can be sure that you will be able to control your computer with the help of this wireless keyboard and mouse from anywhere in the vicinity. Moreover, you can connect the keyboard and mouse with the help of a single USB port quite easily. There are 12 multimedia shortcuts in the keyboard which can be used for a variety of different functions. When you’re not using the keyboard or mouse for up to 6 minutes, they automatically go into the power saving mode.
As a result, the consumption of the battery is decreased significantly. This ensures that the batteries last for a long period of time quite easily. Moreover, as they are compatible with different operating systems, it becomes much easier for you to use these with your computer as well as a laptop. All in all, this versatile wireless keyboard and mouse combo is the best choice for you.Features
- Power saving mode
- 12 multimedia keys
- Range of 26 feet
- Require single USB port to connect keyboard and mouse
6. Vive Comb Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
You can easily connect the wireless keyboard and mouse to your computer with the help of a single USB receiver. Also, the keyboard is ultra slim. This ensures that it is highly portable. Moreover, there is an auto sleep mode. When the keyboard or the mouse is not used for a long period of time, it goes into the standby mode. As a result, the battery consumed is pretty less.
Moreover, the keyboard consists of hotkeys. With the help of these hotkeys, you will be able to easily access various functions like browsing the Internet or checking your email. This is one of the main reasons why you should opt for this keyboard. Moreover, as it has an ergonomic design, it becomes much easier for you to use it on a regular basis for your day-to-day work.Features
- Auto-sleep mode
- Requires only one USB port for connecting keyboard and mouse
- Ergonomic design
5. Jelly Comb Wireless Keyboard Mouse
The ultraslim keyboard is entirely easy to use. It is highly portable. You have to just connect the USB receiver to the computer and you will be able to use both the keyboard as well as the mouse. Also, the operation of the wireless keyboard and mouse is highly precise. As a result, you will not have to worry about any drop in the connection.
Moreover, the response time is pretty less and as a result, the commands will be enacted pretty quickly. Due to all of these reasons, it is much better as compared to any other wireless keyboard & mouse.Features
- Quick response
- 10 m range
4. iClever Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
The 1st thing which you will notice in this keyboard and mouse combo is that it is pretty sleek in design. As a result, it is aesthetically pleasing. Owing to the material from which it is made, it is also highly durable. With the ergonomic design, it will become easier for you to use it on a consistent basis. Also, the anti-slip design ensures that there is no fear of it falling off. The mouse, as well as the keyboard combo, will be consistently detecting your work status. If you’re not using the mouse or the keyboard, it will automatically go into the sleep mode.
As a result, it will become easier for you to save the battery. You can easily adjust the sensitivity of the mouse. When you adjust the sensitivity of the mouse, it will exactly operate as per your needs. This is one of the main advantages of the mouse. In addition to that, it has a range of 33 feet. With the help of this extended range, it becomes easier for you to use it from anywhere in the vicinity. All of these factors combined, make it one of the best among the various wireless keyboards & mice options available.Features
- Range of 33 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Varying sensitivity levels of mouse
- Power saving feature
- Visually appealing
3. Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
One thing which you will notice after operating this keyboard and wireless mouse combo is that the connection does not drop off. As a result, you will be able to use it on a consistent basis quite easily.
Also, the keyboard consists of programmable hotkeys. This ensures that you are able to increase the functionality of the keyboard according to your requirement. It comes along with a user manual which ensures that you are able to use the keyboard and mouse easily.Features
- Programmable hotkeys in keyboard
- Consistent connection
- Compatible with the different operating systems
- Ergonomic design
2. EagleTec Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
One of the best things about this wireless keyboard and mouse combo is that you can use it with a single USB port. As a result, you will not be required to occupy multiple USB ports. Moreover, the mouse consists of 5 different buttons. Thus, you will also be able to get 2 programmable buttons which are an added advantage.
In addition to that, the keyboard is ergonomically designed. Also, there are 12 hotkeys in order to access music, the Internet as well as email and other such functions. The USB receiver is also pretty tiny which occupies very little space around the USB port. Thus, keeping all of these factors in mind, it is one of the best combos which you can opt for.Features
- 2 programmable buttons in the mouse
- 12 hotkeys in keyboard
- Can be operated through the single USB port
- Ergonomically designed
1. Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
With the help of streamlined design, you will be able to use this keyboard quite easily. Moreover, the rubber grips on the mouse ensure that you are able to use it easily without any pain in the hand or the wrist. The design of the mouse is also entirely ergonomic. Thus, it becomes easier for you to use it for longer periods of time.
The setup is pretty simple and you have to just connect the receiver to the USB port and you will be able to operate it quite easily. The connection between the devices and the USB port is encrypted. 128-bit encryption is used. This provides you with added security. Owing to the enhanced security and easy to use nature of the combo, it is one of the perfect options for you.Features
- Long battery life
- Encrypted connection
- Easy to setup
- Rubber grip
Wireless Keyboards & Mice Buying Guide
Some of the factors which you need to consider include:
- Connectivity of the wireless keyboard and mouse: You have to always understand that the connectivity needs to be seamless. Only when the connectivity is seamless, you can be sure that you will be able to use the keyboard and mouse easily. You have to keep this factor in mind and thereafter make a decision. Moreover, you can either choose the Bluetooth based keyboard and mouse or you can choose the RF-based keyboard and mouse. When you compare both of these, it is a much better idea to choose the Bluetooth one. The Bluetooth one is easily compatible even with the older machines. That is why you have to check the type of connectivity. On the other hand, if you’re looking for encryption, you can opt for the RF wireless keyboard and mouse. They will provide you with 128-bit encryption.
- Type of keys: You need to understand that there are quite a few variations available in keyboards as well as the mouse. When you are opting for the keyboard, you have to make sure that it is a qwerty keyboard. With the help of this keyboard, typing is much easier for you as you do not have to go through any learning curve. Similarly, when you’re looking at the mouse option, you have to keep in mind that there is the ordinary mouse and there is also the gaming mouse. The numbers of keys are more in the gaming mouse. The gaming mouse also consists of customizable keys. You have to decide the type of wireless mouse which you want before going ahead.
- Type of design: You have to always understand that you have to go for the wireless keyboard and mouse which have the ergonomic design. When you’re going for the ones which have the ergonomic design, automatically it will become easier for you to use them for a longer period of time. When you are able to look into these few factors while choosing the wireless keyboard and mouse, it will become easier for you to select the perfect one.
Our list of top 10 wireless keyboards & mice below will provide you some of the best options which are currently available.
When you’re looking for wireless keyboards and mice options, you should definitely consider the top 10 options which we have listed. With the help of these options, it will indeed become easier for you to pick the right one for your usage.