One of the most interesting and excellent exercises include trampolining. As a matter of fact, it is said to be more effective than jogging because it does not exert a lot of pressure on joints. If you do not have sufficient budget or space for a full sized trampoline, you can invest in a mini-trampoline. The mini trampoline will give you the same benefits as the full-sized trampoline.
Best Mini Trampolines in 2020 Reviews
Due to the number of options on the market today, it might be challenging selecting the best. However, these top 10 best mini trampolines in 2020 reviews will guide you in making an informed decision. Let’s get started.
10. Gold’s Gym Mini Trampoline
This is a durable rebounder that features a polypropylene mat material for jumping. It will provide you with low impact aerobic exercises in the comfort of your own home. The rebounder measures 36 inches at the jumping surface. This is the perfect product to tone your legs, back, abs and buttocks. Its design is easy to set up as it takes only a few seconds to have the rebounder up and running.
This mini trampoline weighs only 12 pounds and therefore, its transportation is effortless. With the quality of this product, you will notice that it is superior to most of the options on the market today. This makes it highly durable with the ability to serve you for a prolonged period of time.Pros
- Highly portable
- Has electronic motor
- Simple to assemble
- Has low weight capacity
9. Crown Sporting Goods Mini Trampoline
The safety pads of this product feature pink and blue exteriors. It is, therefore, an ideal combination for couples who fancy matching rebounders. This mini trampoline is safe and unique in such a way that you do not have to worry when using it.
It has 16 tension springs that well designed for perfect exercises. To be precise, this product features a design that prevents injuries and spills.Pros
- Transportation is easy due to lightweight
- It is safe
- Can accommodate heavy individuals up to 220 pounds
- Only pink and blue colors are available
8. Merax Mini Exercise Trampoline
Here is a child-friendly mini trampoline. It features a handrail which has thick foam to protect it. Additionally, this product is also great for adults as well once you get rid of the bar.
Its maximum weight capacity is 180 pounds and this is why it has the ability to accommodate even adults. The trampoline is 36 inches and it has added stability. This product will greatly help your kids to shed excess energy.Pros
- Perfect for children and adults
- Sturdy and durable
- It is not foldable
7. Sunny Health and Fitness Mini Trampoline
Are you seeking a fitness routine in the comfort of your home? Well…. Search no more as this product will offer you just that. This rebounder features a heavy duty frame made of steel material.
However, despite the steel frame, this product is lightweight, making transportation easy. The mat of this product features a polypropylene jumping mat which is attached to the frame through high-quality springs made of steel.Pros
- Simple transportation
- 220 pounds weight capacity
- Easy assembly
- No support bar for kids
6. Zupapa TUV Mini Trampoline
Here is another perfect and safe rebounder for kids and adults. It features a safety enclosure that keeps you worry free about falling off the trampoline. The product has a steel frame that is both durable and sturdy.
There is a net that surrounds the jumping area of this mini trampoline and it is made of polyethylene material. Apart from this, the rebounder has a pole sleeve that keeps them from hurting themselves against the pole. You will enjoy the fast shipping process that comes with the product.Pros
- Relatively expensive
5. Pure Fun Mini Trampoline
This is one of the rebounders that features the largest jumping surface. Its jumping mat area is 40 inches. The mat is made of a polypropylene material of the highest quality. As a result, you get a sustained jumping from the product. The most amazing thing about this mini trampoline is its ability to accommodate heavyweight.
As a matter of fact, it can handle at most 250 pounds of continuous jumping, thanks to its 30 high tension dual springs as well as the steel supports. It also has a removable handrail and pads for protection against injuries.Pros
- High weight capacity
- Large jumping area
- Safe and durable
- It is relatively heavy
4. Airzone Mini Trampoline
The jumping area of this product is also large as it is 38 inches. Its mat is made of polypropylene material, making it sturdy enough to support you adequately. This product is incredible for cardio exercises and it does not strain your joints as much.
Actually, you can use this rebounder on a daily basis without experiencing any joint tension or pain. There is a safety skirt which covers the elastic bands of the mini trampoline.Pros
- Easy to store
- Compact design that facilitates transportation
- Removable legs
- No handrail
3. Maximus Pro Quarter Foldable Mini Trampoline
You will enjoy a lot of accessories that come with this product. The extras make the product unique and one of a kind. They include 3 level workout DVD, resistance bands, a stabilizing bar, and sand weights.
It is foldable into a compact size, making it great for transportation and storage. You will also notice that the mini trampoline has a durable design. It will help you to build core coordination and muscles with a lot of ease.Pros
- Has a compact design
- Exercise extras
- 300-pound weight capacity
- It is relatively heavy
2. Stamina Folding Mini Trampoline
For easy storage, this mini trampoline collapses into a compact size. Its legs are removable and they also have rubber tips to protect your floor from damage. Its 30 bands create tension in the steel frame trampoline.
For extra endurance and stability, the bands are 2 inches wide. The frame of the product is heavy duty and the jumping mat is tough, giving the product superior durability.Pros
- Easy to store and transport
- Sturdy and durable
- Lacks resistance band
1. Little Tikes 3 Inches Mini Trampoline
This is the top mini trampoline on this 2019 list. It is not a coincidence that it tops the list. The product has amazing and advanced features that boost its functionality.
It’s perfect for toddlers. The construction of this product features plastic and metal combination for added protection. With this mini trampoline, your kid can remain active even when indoors in order to shed that extra energy.Pros
- Very safe for toddlers
- Has elastic webbing
- Easy assembly
- Weight capacity of 55 pounds
Mini Trampolines Buying Guide
- Size: Mini trampolines are also known as rebounders. Majority of them measure between 36 inches and 40 inches. This is roughly 3 feet across. However, you can find smaller or larger models occasionally. Therefore, before buying, contemplate about the available space for fitting the rebounder. It is also advisable to think about the room you have for jumping in. Always remember that the size advertised is usually for the entire trampoline. The actual section in which you bounce is significantly smaller.
- Frame: Pick a mini trampoline that features a sturdy frame for your security. Selecting a model with substandard frame construction might save you some pennies but it will end up being a false economy. This is because the frame will eventually bend after frequent use. Most of the rebounders feature frames made of steel. However, it is wise to pay attention to the gauge as it makes all the difference. Thicker steel frames will be stronger as compared to thinner options. This is all that makes the difference in determining how sturdy your mini trampoline is.
- Mat: The mat is that part of the trampoline which you jump on. Therefore, you should be very keen on the material of the mat. Less expensive models feature mats with materials such as canvas, nylon, and plastic. On the other hand, high-end models feature per matron and polypropylene materials on their mats. As a matter of fact, high-quality mat materials offer you more bounce. Such models also feel more comfortable under your feet. This means that you can bounce on them barefoot instead of in shoes if you like.
- Bungee cords vs springs: Some mini trampoline models connect the frame to the mat using springs while others use the elastic bungee cords. If you are wondering which is best between the two, this will depend on your preferences. However, those models that use springs provide higher bounce as compared to those with bungee cords. Nonetheless, you will find that they are harder on your joints. Bungee cord, on the other hand, does not require replacement unless they break. Nevertheless, some rebound models with springs need replacement once in two years or so.
- Maximum capacity: Mini trampolines have a maximum capacity that each one of them can accommodate. The supports and the springs are only designed to accommodate up to those weights. You should, therefore, be careful when buying a mini trampoline to ensure that it will accommodate you or your child comfortably.
- Stability bar: This is a bar used by users to hold on in order to maximize stability. The bar fits the frame sides of the mini trampoline. Most of the times, this bar is used by people who are new to rebounding. It is also used by people, who are nervous about falling from the mini trampoline.
With the above guide, you can be able to make an informed decision when buying a mini trampoline. Any of the products above features top-notch performance and superior durability. The materials that make the rebounders above are of high quality making them safe for children and adults. Pick the one that suits your budget, lifestyle, and need. All the best!