There are myriad reasons why you should consider having a dash cam in your vehicle. One of the major reasons to have car dash cameras installed in your vehicle is that they can protect you from accidents. This is through providing evidence to how the incident occurred.
This is very helpful especially when you are dealing with individuals trying all they can to commit insurance fraud. In addition, impact and motion sensors in these cameras can record incidents even when you are out of your car. Apart from dangerous events, the car dash cameras can be used to record a beautiful drive on a Sunday afternoon.
Best Car Dash Cameras Reviews
However, you cannot buy any product that meets your eye. This is because there are numerous brands on the market today claiming to have the best car dash cameras. Going through all of them to determine which one is the best can be challenging.
This is why this article presents to you a buying guide to help you identify the best car dash cameras with much ease. Additionally, the article also gives the top 10 best car dash cameras in 2021 review. You can choose any product from the list as all of them are of great quality and very durable. Select the one that best represents your best interests.
10. Venture N2 Dual Dash Cam
Are you looking for a car dash camera with dual parking modes? Here it is at a pocket-friendly price with the auto switch to parking mode. It does this with the intelligence of motion detection that it comes with. You will get a seamless loop from this camera and stunning ultra-wide-angle footage.Features
- Small in size
- Quick to install and use
- Great for the price
9. WheelWitness HD PRO Dash Cam
You will get a wide dynamic range with this camera. Therefore, you can comfortably record videos at night. With this technology, you can also see a fully balanced exposure. This gives you the ability to make up for the dark and light frame spots in a single shot. Unlike most car dash cameras, this one is GPS enabled.Features
- Has the highest resolution available
- Features continuous loop caption
- GPS enabled
8. WICKED HD CAR DVR Dash Cam
It produces 1080p HD resolution and this ensures that the quality of the video is not questionable. This product is one of the best car dash cameras on the market today. You can mount it on a flat surface such as the car windshield.Features
- Come with a 2-7 inches LCD screen of high resolution
- The videos produced by this camera are downloadable
- You can get instant video playback
7. OLDShark 3” FHD Dash Cam
The video quality produced by this camera is second to none. You will all the details while driving and it will ensure that you are driving safely. There are advanced features that come with this cam, unlike other car dash cameras. You get a seamless recording that is continuous with this product.Features
- Highly affordable
- Easy to install
- Detects emergency and locks the recorded video
6. YI 2.7’’ Dash Cam
Technological advancement characterizes this camera. With the Advanced Driver Assistance System in this camera, you get the most enhanced as well as optimized visual recognition algorithms. As a result, this ensures that there is safe driving provided by real-time Lane Departure.Features
- There is a recording feature for emergency
- Has an inbuilt app that is highly ergonomic
- The image sensors are very sensitive
5. APEMAN Dash Cam 1080P FHD DVR Car Driving Recorder 3″ LCD Screen 170°Wide Angle, G-Sensor, WDR, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording, Motion Detection
This is one of the best car dash cameras that you will find in the year 2017. The camera was voted to be the best dash camera in the year 2016. It has superior durability and therefore, it serves you for a prolonged period of time. It will give you amazing image quality and high reliability.
The camera also has an automatic operation every time you enter your car. The best thing about it is that it has only the basic feature that you need for the recording. it avoids pricey features that are unnecessary. Like Wi-Fi.Features
- Features automatic safeguards
- Has high resolution
- Easy to install and operate
4. Dash Cam, Crosstour 1080P Car DVR Dashboard Camera Full HD
You will have a super wide angle of 170 degrees with this camera with no distortion. At night, you will not have to worry about the recording because of the darkness. This has been taken care of with the superior night vision function that comes with this camera. There are 6 glass lenses as well a war, enabling you to enjoy the wide dynamic range technology.
There is also the loop recording feature in this car dash camera. This dash car cam will start with your car, then automatically record in a loop hands-free. This ensures that you will not run out of space all the time that the camera will be capturing the footage. It is also an intelligent dash camera. This implies that it auto detects accidents when they happen because of the g-sensor feature. The feature can also lock data from being overwritten.Features
- 7 important functions and easy to use
- 170° wide-angle 6G lens Car Camera
- Has g-sensor installed
3. Black Box G1W Dashboard Dash Cam
Here is one of the car dash cameras that feature easy setup and usage. It does not take much time installing it and you do not need any special skills to operate with it.
The camera features full 1080P recording in HD. It has LED night vision installed on it and automatic motion detection. It is highly affordable to ensure that anyone interested in it can acquire it.Features
- G-sensor enabled to start record and auto off
- Auto start record and auto off
- Energy efficient
2. KDLINKS X1 Full-HD Dashboard Camera
This is a superior car dash camera which automatically records hands-free in a loop that is continuous. It is designed in a super slim design to ensure that it is compact enough. In the package, it comes with an 8 GB micro SD card which can be readily used once you open the box.
The amazing thing about this camera is that it has an amazing night vision. This is the world class F1.6 6-glass lenses. It also has the WDR video system to enhance the night vision. Therefore, you do not have to worry about the darkness, as all the incidents will be perfectly recorded.Features
- An inbuilt g-sensor that comes with the camera
- Has an inbuilt GPS module
- The camera has a 1-year warranty to cover hardware issues
1. Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam
This is one of the best car dash cameras on the market today. It features 1080P FHD resolution. This camera only produces pristine video quality. The design that comes with this camera is exclusive and discreet. This is why this product tops our list for its advanced features and style.
It is easy to install and therefore you will not waste much time to ensure that it is put. This camera is mounted on the windshield and this ensures that no one can see it from the outside.Features
- Come with the g-sensor
- Features the Wide Dynamic Range which ensures that it can record in dark places
- Easy to use
Best Car Dash Cameras Buying Guide
Car dash cameras capture moments as you drive. Therefore, they will always contain the footage of what happened when you were driving or when you were out of your car. The footage, in the case of an accident, can be used in court to show who was at fault.
Car dash cameras are also growing in popularity and some of the insurers are accepting them to clear their doubts and solve arguments when settling a claim. Here are factors to look for when buying one. They will ensure that your money is spent wisely.
- Cost: In the market today, car dash cameras have prices not much expensive. This implies that there is a product to fit every budget. However, you should not forget that the cheapest models are most likely going to be of low quality. This is due to their poor quality lenses and low-resolution recording. Therefore, with such models, you are unlikely going to clearly see signs and number plates.
- Image quality: The highest number of cameras record at 1920×1080. This is similar to your HD TV. However, there are car dash cameras that record at a higher resolution of 2560×1440. There are also those that are sold as 4K models to upscale the footage from a lower resolution. With such upscaling cameras, you should be keen as there is none that can be recommendable. When buying car dash cameras basing your bargain on the image quality, you should go for models with more resolution.
- Storage: With car dash cameras, storage is not a big deal. This is because they record on a loop. This implies that car dash cameras record for a few minutes, then start a new file automatically without a break. In the case where the memory card is full, the camera starts overwriting the existing files.
- GPS: GPS permits the car dash cameras to record the current location as well as your speed. The data in the GPS synch up with footage when played in a program bundled with the dash camera. This implies that you can watch the recording and see your locality on the map.
- G- sensor: This is an important feature on any car dash camera. This is because it is designed to detect an impact. It is also designed in such a way that it prevents the footage from being deleted. All quality car dash cameras have it. However, action cameras do not have.
- Parking mode: This is a feature that uses the g-sensor, however, its role is to specifically record moments when your vehicle is parked. Its existence doesn’t guarantee that you will watch the incidents that might occur. This is because it will be pointing in a single direction.
The above are the top 10 best dash cameras in 2021 reviews. You can pick any of them that matches your interest and be sure that you will never regret it. Satisfaction is guaranteed and therefore any purchase here will be worth your money. Use the guide to help you make up your mind when presented with multiple options.