Resorts are the best getaway options at present for family outings. If you check for resort options, then you will find many in the famous of the best beach resorts, best island resorts and some more. These luxury resorts are located in different parts of the world, which have the best facilities and amenities and were recently recognized by users of the TripAdvisor platform as the most luxurious on the planet, an annual recognition that distinguishes the most luxurious properties on the planet.
Best Resorts Around the World Reviews
Many of these hotels are located far away, hidden in unique destinations; others are located in the middle of big cities, immersed in an urban atmosphere. But what they all agree on is that they offer the highest standards of quality to their guests, as well as a catalog of unrepeatable experiences that this year place them on the list of the best properties of their kind.
Find out which hotels were considered the best by travelers and get ready to visit any of them. Take note, these are the 10 best all-inclusive hotels on the planet, and yes, the Caribbean is the region that sends the stop:
10. JA Manafaru, Maldives
At number 10, we have to talk about JA Manafaru, a hotel located on the island Manafaru of the Maldives ideal for couples. Guests can enjoy relaxing treatments at the Spa, traditional cultural experiences and its seven restaurants.
9. Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, Costa Rica
In the ninth position, we find Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, a resort located in the Manuel Antonio National Park of Costa Rica, which offers a wide variety of independent accommodations. The property is surrounded by a lush tropical forest with sea views.
8. Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, Vietnam
We continue our tour of the best hotels in the world in Hanoi, Vietnam. Here is the Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, which this year ranks eighth in the ranking. It is an accommodation with a homelike atmosphere that promises a warm welcome and personalized service.
7. Shinta Mani Resort, Cambodia
In the sixth place, we find the Shinta Mani Resort, a luxurious 4-star establishment located in a privileged place: the center of Siem Reap. In fact, it is between the Royal Gardens and the Old Market area, just 15 minutes from Angkor Wat
6. Portrait Firenze, Italy
In Italy, in this case in Florence, we find the sixth hotel on the list. This is Portrait Firenze, a suite of suites designed for the most demanding travelers. It is located next to the Arno River, just 1-minute walk from the emblematic Ponte Vecchio.
5. BoHo Prague Hotel, Czech Republic
In the fifth position, we find the BoHo Prague Hotel, which is located a few steps from the Old Town Square in Prague. As explained by the hotel, culture, elegance, well-being, and hospitality define their commitment.
4. Hotel The Serras, Spain
The only Spanish accommodation on the list is the Hotel The Serras, which is located in the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona. The best thing about the hotel are the balconies of the spacious rooms that offer wonderful views of this corner of Barcelona.
3. Turin Palace Hotel, Italy
We return to Europe to tell you about the Turin Palace Hotel, which is located in a prestigious hotel of 1850, next to the new Porta Nueva station, a few steps from the center of Turin. Completely renovated, the hotel offers a unique, elegant and rich in history, in addition to the most modern facilities.
2. Mandapa, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Indonesia
In second place we find Mandapa, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, a hotel located in Ubud, the cultural and spiritual heart of Bali. Specifically, it is located on a spectacular cliff 100 meters above the river, in a beautiful forest.
1. Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, Hungary
The first place on the list is the Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, the first boutique hotel in Hungary. It is a design accommodation located in the center of the Hungarian capital, combining a passion for music and beautiful architecture.
What to consider when selecting a luxury hotel
Choosing the ideal hotel for your holidays is not limited to finding a good offer, and all frequent travelers have our tricks. Perhaps when it comes to planning your trip, one of the most important factors is finding the right hotel to suit your trip. We offer you 10 tips to find your ideal hotel:
Business travelers are constantly on the move – some sleep more often in a hotel bed than on their own. And working in hotels is also part of everyday life for many. It’s no wonder that business hotels have far more to offer in terms of features and service than standard hotels. Thanks to modern and mobile technologies, the room does not have to resemble a fully furnished office. Many hotels, especially in high-traffic destinations, offer free-access business centers or, if required, a secretarial service.
- Free internet: It is currently the most important criterion for business travelers: the freest and wireless Internet access possible. According to the HRS study, around 90 percent of business travelers value free Internet in all areas of the hotel – not only in the foyer and the conference rooms. Even after work laptop and smartphone continue to run in the room. In addition to the comprehensive Internet access but also the quality of the signal is of great importance to ensure optimal working conditions.
- Sufficient electrical outlets: According to 90 percent of the respondents, the sensible placement of sockets is one of the most important criteria when choosing a business hotel: business travelers hope for easily accessible sockets that are available in sufficient numbers. Because gadgets with charged batteries are irreplaceable on a long day at work.
- Spacious, functional rooms: In addition to a comfortable bed for a restful sleep, business travelers in their room will want a functional workspace with a comfortable chair and a decent-sized desk. Around 65 percent of travelers value good lighting. An electric kettle and a coffee machine are small conveniences that make it even easier to start the day at work and make a booking. Cleanliness and a quiet atmosphere should be a matter of course in business hotels.
- Handle Office Materials: With mobile technology, every room does not have to be like a fully furnished office: on business trips, it’s much more important that office materials are available at all times. The printer should always be ready to work. In the best case, it even offers a scan function. In addition, a supply of paper and envelopes is irreplaceable.
- Open Workspaces: Almost half of the business travelers often do business in the hotel and need enough space for it. The work area continues to expand from closed conference rooms to the open lobby. In line with the idea of “co-working”, public spaces in business hotels are becoming increasingly valuable as a selection criterion. In the lobby, too, creative exchange, wireless interaction, and communication with business customers should be possible.
- Scenic location: Business travelers book hotels not only because of their proximity to airports or train stations and their easy access to public transportation. Also, the presence of free parking in the immediate vicinity of the hotel is one of the important selection criteria. For many business travelers, the decision also depends on good accessibility of the cultural and gastronomic scene offers. Even the evening is not insignificant on a business trip: in addition to business appointments for dinner, a business trip should not just consist of commuting between hotel rooms.
- Culinary Infrastructure: Also on a high-quality culinary offer, especially in terms of breakfast business travelers value. The breakfast should not only be balanced but also included in the room rate. For the “Early Birds”, early breakfast times or a “To Go” variant is also decisive criteria when choosing a hotel.
- Room for relaxation: Of course, the hotel’s own wellness and fitness area can also be found among the most popular additional services in business hotels. A well-maintained sauna and high-quality fitness equipment contribute to the relaxation after work – according to the motto: work and well-being.
- Good pictures and authentic reviews: And another practical tip from experienced business travelers: they basically screen the previous hotel reviews and always look in advance the photos of rooms and hotel. Very few business travelers make their decision based on direct recommendations from the circle of friends and acquaintances.
- Flexible booking and quick check-in / check-out: Last but not least: When booking a business hotel, business travelers should place particular value on a flexible booking policy, so that an uncomplicated rebooking is possible in case of spontaneous postponements. At the hotel booking portal HRS, for example, travelers have the option of canceling the hotel free of charge until 6 pm. But the process of check-in and check-out should also be kept as simple as possible so that business travelers do not lose any unnecessary time.
What destination do I want to go to?
Something logical, no? Not so much, so before looking for the hotel that we want, we will have to know where we want to go. From here, the search is already limited.What type of accommodation?What is the reason for my trip??What price do I want to pay?Who will I travel with?Where is the hotel?What needs do I want during my stay?What do I like to eat?How many stars does my accommodation have?
Normally, to know the quality that hotels have, we look at the number of stars they have, but we must bear in mind that not all countries are governed by the same classification. To avoid giving us a scare, we recommend looking at the photos and see the services they offer, and we will minimize the surprise, although not entirely.
Finally, we will find what I am looking for. It is the best option, unless someone you trust recommends a hotel, are the search engines and hotel comparators. In them you filter according to your criteria, selecting only those that meet your specifications. Anyway, you have to know that the comparators do not do miracles, but they help a lot to get your ideal hotel. Make your trip pleasurable at these resorts with advanced reservation and perfect planning. Please have a pleasurable trip always ahead for you and your lovely people.